Affordable with almost all the benefits of lake front
The side of your yard is an undeveloped building lot that comes with the property. To the back, acres of undeveloped land. And the other side, the nicest neighbors you'll ever meet. And in front, gorgeous views of Pecks Lake - the road frontage and another forever undeveloped lot lead you to Sunrise Bay. You can watch the sunrise on the bay from your deck, and often get to watch the moon rise over the water in stunning beauty.
The yard was previously landscaped, but had to be removed, so it's ready for your ideas. Plenty of Hosta grow everywhere, along with many wildflowers. New flowers pop up in the yard or the other lot all the time.
Just listen to what an evening of relaxation sounds like at Peck's Lake.
- House, deck and garage, freshly painted
- New(er) metal roof with lifetime warranty
- With additional approved building lot, nearly one full acre
- Surrounded by undeveloped land and one neighbor
- Paved driveway with parking for 2, additional parking in garage
- 2 Car Garage, solid construction, cedar closets, electric, fluorescent lights workshop area
- Electric garage door with remote
- Deep Drilled Well with ice cold water, even in the summer
- Septic system
- Security system (cameras stay)
- Motion lights on garage, lighting up front and side yards.
- Very quiet road, very little traffic
- Zoning: Residential
- House is built on solid piers (no basement), crawlspace
- Dual oil or kerosene tanks
- Outside cold and hot water faucets, cold on both sides of house
- Quick drain water system to winterize if you are closing the house up, takes just a few minutes
- Connection for generator in garage (will power heat, water, some appliances)
- Low off the lake prices, including taxes, for "on the lake" views
- Potter shed, unfinished inside, we use for firewood storage